name of this song

Arabic PEOPLE, name of this song!! PLEASE, PLEASE....

What is the name of this song? The link below is a combo of like 3 songs, the song I like is in between 3:16 and 4:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG1PMHUBypc

It’s from 3:16 to like 4:22
I am obsessed with it. I can’t speak any bit OF Arabic and I’m not Arabic but I heard this song and I fell in love with it. Please, please, PLEASE! Any Arabic people, what is the name of this song and a link to Youtube would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! I want it in my ipod so bad!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Thanks so much! ((:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Despues de enviar tu comentario, visita la portada principal del blog
Afiliado Clickbank